Yoga belts are so versatile and are used now in most types of yoga, Mainly used to extend and lengthen reach, there are countless ways to use a yoga belt to enhance your yoga postures. We suggest using a yoga belt in Pashimottanasana (seated forward bend) if you can't touch your toes, or to hold on to in Gomukhasana (cow face pose) if your fingers don't quite reach behind your back.
- with an easy to use metal buckle that allows you to adjust the length of the belt and safely secure it in place.
- wider than the classic Iyengar yoga belts, but narrower than the Yogamatters wide belts.
- made from 100% natural cotton
- available in a rainbow of colours to mix or match with your yoga mats and props.
- made in a factory in India that Yogamatters has visited and works closely with to ensure good working conditions
- Size: 200cm long x 3.7cm width